Escribir nuevo tema

Ayuda

Ayuda del foro, peticiones sobre la página , tips de escritura, reglas del foro y más.

ALGUIEN SABE DE LAS ENCUESTAS PAGADAS EN INTERNET

autor
Tema escrito por: chivis1
Visitante distinguido

jue 3 de jun/10: 10:40

ME ENCONTRE UN ANUNCIO DONDE SE OFRECE PAGAR POR CONTESTAR ENCUESTAS EN INTERNET, LA VERDAD SUENA ATRACTIVO Y COMO TENGO UNA TIA SIN TRABAJO, ESTA DEPRIMIDA Y PENSE QUE PODRIA INTENTAR GANAR ALGO DE DINERO PUES CUENTA CON COMPUTADORA EN SU CASA, PERO UDS. SABEN LOS FRAUDES ESTAN A LA ORDEN DEL DIA Y PARA INICIAR TENDRIA QUE PAGAR 37 DLS. NO ES MUCHO PERO PUES ME GUSTARIA OFRECERLE UNA OPCION SEGURA, SI YA DE PORSI ESTA DEPRIMIDA NO ME GUSTARIA QUE UNA SITUACION ASI CONTRIBUYERA A VER MAS NEGRO EL PANORAMA...AL MENOS MIENTRAS ENCUENTRA QUE HACER...LES AGRADECERIA SUS COMENTARIOS SI SABEN DE ALGUIEN QUE HAYA TRABAJADO EN ESTO O ALGUIEN QUE HAYA SIDO TIMADO, PORFA COMENTEN PARA TOMAR DECISIONES Y SINO PENSAR EN ALGO MAS.....

SALUDOS  

autor respuesta escrita por: martincd el jue 3 de jun, 2010 16:00
Visitante distinguido

@chivis1  no te creas cuando piden dinero por adelantado siempre es fraude

autor respuesta escrita por: backvenom el lun 14 de jun, 2010 08:58
Visitante distinguido

pues a mi me llego esta invitacion a mi face:

http://www.crisot.info/

pero lo curiosos es que mi antivirus me notifico una condición INDETERMINADA con el sitio, osease que no tiene información de que sea mmm como llamarle bueno el contenido o malo puesto que el creador no tiene antecedentes de uso.

Many of these online workers are making as much as
$300 a day working part time online using nothing but their internet connection and home computer.

Kim Barnes is a regular mom who lost her job last year, after an unsuccessful job hunt she started working online from home. I interviewed her about her amazing story and she revealed her steps for success.

Step 1
Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at Web Profit Club  (Better Business Bureau A+ Accredited), pay the $1.97 for the shipping.

Step 2
Follow the directions and set up an account. Then they will give you the website links to post. Start posting those links. They track everything.

Step 3
You will receive your first checks in about a week. Or you can have them wire directly into your checking account. (Your first checks will be about $500 to $1,500 a week. Then it goes up from there. It depends on how many links you posted online.)

Have You Ever Considered Working Online?

Kim Barnes of San Pedro, 07 never thought that she would consider it, until curiosity got the best of her and she filled out a simple online form. Before she knew it, she discovered her secret to beating the recession, and being able to provide for her family while at home with her three children.

I read Kim's blog last month and decided to feature her story in our weekly consumer report. In our phone interview she told me her amazing story. "I actually make about $5,000-$7,000 a month working from home. It's enough to comfortably replace my old job income, especially considering I only work about 15-18 hours a week from home right now.

Working online has been a financial windfall for Kim, who struggled for months to find a decent job but kept hitting dead ends. "I lost my job shortly after the recession hit, I needed reliable income, I was not interested in the "get rich quick" scams you see all over the internet. Those are all pyramid schemes. I just needed a legitimate way to earn a living for me and my family. The best part of working online is that I am always home with the kids, I save a lot of money."

"I actually make $5,000 to $7,000 a month working from home."
- Kim Barnes

I asked her about how she started her remarkable journey. "It was pretty easy, I filled out a short form and applied for a work at home kit. There is a small shipping and handling fee, its not really free but it was under $5. I got the Kit and within four weeks I was making over $5,000 a month. It's really simple, I am not a computer whiz, but I can use the internet. I post links that are given to me, I don't even have to sell anything and nobody has to buy anything. They are constantly recruiting people to post links, you should try it."  There are over 350 positions available just for San Pedro at the time of this report.

These online social giants are worth well over 100 billion dollars and growing.  They are the most used social networking and meeting places on the web today and growing faster and fasterThese companies have just started hiring people to work at home to keep up with the demand. Why not get in with the internets best and biggest companies.

Now, there are plenty of scams on the internet claiming you can make $50,000 a month, but that is exactly what they are scams. From my conversation with Kim, "I am making a good salary from home, which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank god every day that I filled out that form."

Quickly, Kelly Richards was able to use the simple Web Profit Club  to make it out of the recession.

Kim Barnes of San Pedro, 07 never thought that she would consider it, until curiosity got the best of her and she filled out a simple online form. Before she knew it, she discovered her secret to beating the recession, and being able to provide for her family while at home with her three children.

I read Kim's blog last month and decided to feature her story in our weekly consumer report. In our phone interview she told me her amazing story. "I actually make about $5,000-$7,000 a month working from home. It's enough to comfortably replace my old job income, especially considering I only work about 15-18 hours a week from home right now.

Working online has been a financial windfall for Kim, who struggled for months to find a decent job but kept hitting dead ends. "I lost my job shortly after the recession hit, I needed reliable income, I was not interested in the "get rich quick" scams you see all over the internet. Those are all pyramid schemes. I just needed a legitimate way to earn a living for me and my family. The best part of working online is that I am always home with the kids, I save a lot of money."

- Kim Barnes

I asked her about how she started her remarkable journey. "It was pretty easy, I filled out a short form and applied for a work at home kit. There is a small shipping and handling fee, its not really free but it was under $5. I got the Kit and within four weeks I was making over $5,000 a month. It's really simple, I am not a computer whiz, but I can use the internet. I post links that are given to me, I don't even have to sell anything and nobody has to buy anything. They are constantly recruiting people to post links, you should try it."  There are over 350 positions available just for San Pedro at the time of this report.

These online social giants are worth well over 100 billion dollars and growing.  They are the most used social networking and meeting places on the web today and growing faster and fasterThese companies have just started hiring people to work at home to keep up with the demand. Why not get in with the internets best and biggest companies.

Now, there are plenty of scams on the internet claiming you can make $50,000 a month, but that is exactly what they are scams. From my conversation with Kim, "I am making a good salary from home, which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank god every day that I filled out that form."

Quickly, Kelly Richards was able to use the simple Web Profit Club  to make it out of the recession.

"I have never told anyone they will make millions of dollars. Instead, I believe this is the only site that tells you won't make millions, but you can make legitimate income from home like I did and replace your full time job."

Getting started is easy. Just follow these simple steps below to get started.

Step 1
Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at Web Profit Club (BBB A+ Rated), pay the $1.97 for the starter kit.

Step 2
Follow the directions and set up an account. Then they will give you the website links to post. Start posting those links. They track everything.

Step 3
You will receive your first check in about a week. Or you can start to have them wire directly into your checking account. (Your first checks will be about $500 to $1,500 a week. Then it goes up from there. It depends on how many links you posted online.)

Kim stressed the importance of using both kits.

Related links:

Web Profit Club (BBB A+ Rated) - Official Website

Comments (17)
Comments for:
"Mom Makes $6800 Working Online at Home?"

Shane Says: 10:47AM
I saw this on TV and how she did this. She was very fortunate to have found this out.

Johnny Says: 6:17PM
Just FYI on this deal here. You have to have some computer skills, at least be able to use email and such. Then you will be ok.

Tim Says: 2:34PM
I was laid off as well and I am hoping this could be a big help right now.

Dianna Says: 5:21AM
Thanks Kim, I started a few weeks ago and already got my first checks totaling $1800, cool.

Bob Says: 11:45AM
I already got my kit and tried it out.  It works with all the internet giants and I was able to make about $500 a week right from the start.  I am working right now to double my efforts and my money I hope.  It's easy work but you have to have a good internet connection.

Joey Says: 9:52PM
could this be for real? I tried some other thing online and it didn't work out that well for me. I think I made about $400 a month but that was years ago. I know the internet giants is making money so I will give it a try.

Dana Says: 4:43PM
I hope so too! I am not the best when it comes to computers but, I can do email and surf, I think I can post links!!!!

Janet Says: 10:23PM
Holy molly! thanks for the post with screen shot! you just gave me the inspiration I needed. Thanks!

Molly Says: 3:03AM
Ok, I'm using it right now and it is doing pretty well actually. it cost about $2 dollars for shipping, it came in a few days and I have been doing good ever since. on my first week I was able to make a big $270 but on the second week I doubled it. it's now rolling along at $300+ a day!  I'm gonna keep going and see how much I can make going full time at it.

Ted Says: 11:44AM
is someone using this now? very interesting....

Tina Says: 12:36PM
I just wanted to tell everyone I got my first check today for $2800!

Jim Says: 1:35PM
ok, very interesting......I really could use something like this.

Tony Says: 2:18AM
Yeah, I did just join. I am working on it when my computer
crashed so I had to borrow a friends laptop... but, all is good now so I will post back
how it goes!

Kimberly Says: 4:41PM
I did it and I even got my husband helping me in the evenings! We just want to make enough
to pay of the debt and stop the phone from ringing at dinner! At this rate we should be feeling
major relief by this week.

Gean Says: 9:04PM
thats sad.....I almost lost my house but, ended up with a job. I just signed up for this so I'm hoping it works.

Danny Says: 1:41AM
i'm only 17 years and I signed up and having some good success. I found this is the best way to make money using the internet.

Jerome Says: 1:06PM
does this really work???????????? I mean the whole working at home stuff? is anyone making money? I guess for $4.95 i will try it out.

Kathy Says: 4:52PM
Jerome: you have to work and use the computer and internet, and if you can do that and dedicate some time each day then you can do this with no problem.

I have been working with this for a month and have made over 5k already. let me know if you need more help.

Leave A Reply
Comments disabled due to spam. Please try again later.
Sunday June 13, 2010
»Social Networks:

astrogirl: "@JessMercell: yea, there's around 39 positions left last time I checked: search and social"
1 hour ago

macy290: "so happy! got my first paycheck for $1,223.28 after a week for working at home!"
4 hours ago

tracyrobbins: "@jarret_allen: I've heard a lot about that lately, where did you signup for it?"
5 hours ago

jarret_allen: "best day so far with web profit kit, made $154.29 so far today. =)"
6 hours ago

» WEATHER

- Kim Barnes

"I have never told anyone they will make millions of dollars. Instead, I believe this is the only site that tells you won't make millions, but you can make legitimate income from home like I did and replace your full time job."

Getting started is easy. Just follow these simple steps below to get started.

Step 1
Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at Web Profit Club (BBB A+ Rated), pay the $1.97 for the starter kit.

Step 2

Step 3
You will receive your first check in about a week. Or you can start to have them wire directly into your checking account. (Your first checks will be about $500 to $1,500 a week. Then it goes up from there. It depends on how many links you posted online.)

Kim stressed the importance of using both kits.

Related links:

Web Profit Club (BBB A+ Rated) - Official Website

Comments (17)
Comments for:
"Mom Makes $6800 Working Online at Home?"

Shane Says: 10:47AM
I saw this on TV and how she did this. She was very fortunate to have found this out.

Johnny Says: 6:17PM
Just FYI on this deal here. You have to have some computer skills, at least be able to use email and such. Then you will be ok.

Tim Says: 2:34PM
I was laid off as well and I am hoping this could be a big help right now.

Dianna Says: 5:21AM
Thanks Kim, I started a few weeks ago and already got my first checks totaling $1800, cool.

Bob Says: 11:45AM
I already got my kit and tried it out.  It works with all the internet giants and I was able to make about $500 a week right from the start.  I am working right now to double my efforts and my money I hope.  It's easy work but you have to have a good internet connection.

Joey Says: 9:52PM
could this be for real? I tried some other thing online and it didn't work out that well for me. I think I made about $400 a month but that was years ago. I know the internet giants is making money so I will give it a try.

Dana Says: 4:43PM
I hope so too! I am not the best when it comes to computers but, I can do email and surf, I think I can post links!!!!

Janet Says: 10:23PM
Holy molly! thanks for the post with screen shot! you just gave me the inspiration I needed. Thanks!

Molly Says: 3:03AM
Ok, I'm using it right now and it is doing pretty well actually. it cost about $2 dollars for shipping, it came in a few days and I have been doing good ever since. on my first week I was able to make a big $270 but on the second week I doubled it. it's now rolling along at $300+ a day!  I'm gonna keep going and see how much I can make going full time at it.

Ted Says: 11:44AM
is someone using this now? very interesting....

Tina Says: 12:36PM
I just wanted to tell everyone I got my first check today for $2800!

Jim Says: 1:35PM
ok, very interesting......I really could use something like this.

Tony Says: 2:18AM
Yeah, I did just join. I am working on it when my computer
crashed so I had to borrow a friends laptop... but, all is good now so I will post back
how it goes!

Kimberly Says: 4:41PM
I did it and I even got my husband helping me in the evenings! We just want to make enough
to pay of the debt and stop the phone from ringing at dinner! At this rate we should be feeling
major relief by this week.

Gean Says: 9:04PM
thats sad.....I almost lost my house but, ended up with a job. I just signed up for this so I'm hoping it works.

Danny Says: 1:41AM
i'm only 17 years and I signed up and having some good success. I found this is the best way to make money using the internet.

Jerome Says: 1:06PM
does this really work???????????? I mean the whole working at home stuff? is anyone making money? I guess for $4.95 i will try it out.

Kathy Says: 4:52PM
Jerome: you have to work and use the computer and internet, and if you can do that and dedicate some time each day then you can do this with no problem.

I have been working with this for a month and have made over 5k already. let me know if you need more help.

Leave A Reply
Comments disabled due to spam. Please try again later.
Sunday June 13, 2010
»Social Networks:

astrogirl: "@JessMercell: yea, there's around 39 positions left last time I checked: search and social"
1 hour ago

macy290: "so happy! got my first paycheck for $1,223.28 after a week for working at home!"
4 hours ago

tracyrobbins: "@jarret_allen: I've heard a lot about that lately, where did you signup for it?"
5 hours ago

jarret_allen: "best day so far with web profit kit, made $154.29 so far today. =)"
6 hours ago

» WEATHER

autor respuesta escrita por: chivis1 el lun 14 de jun, 2010 10:58
Visitante distinguido

BACKVENOM GRACIAS POR LA INFORMACION, DE HECHO LA PAGINA QUE VI ES MUY SIMILAR SOLO QUE EN ESPAÑOL,Y COMO VIENEN TESTIMONIOS, PENSE QUE TALVEZ ALGUIEN QUE ANDE POR ESTOS FOROS SABRIA SI ES VERDAD, PUES YA VEN QUE EXISTEN MUCHOS FRAUDES, PERO LA RESPUESTA HA SIDO CASI NULA, MUCHAS GRACIAS!!!!!!!!!

autor respuesta escrita por: ulident el lun 14 de jun, 2010 11:10
Visitante distinguido

http://ups.surveyrouter.com

checa esta

http://ups.surveycenter.com/TrafficUI/mscui/page.aspx?cid=25&ptbid=53&pgtid=5&guid=784e6597-cc95-4c82-b9e8-acfe58932397&utcoffset=3

autor respuesta escrita por: chivis1 el mar 15 de jun, 2010 11:49
Visitante distinguido

MIL GRACIAS ULI!!!!! PASARE EL TIP A MI TIA........OJALA QUE ENCUENTRE UN BENEFICIO $$$$$ PUES LE URGE.....OTRAVEZ GRACIAS!!!!!

autor respuesta escrita por: picolino40 el jue 1 de jul, 2010 23:04
Visitante distinguido

@chivis1 hola yo conosco acerca de las encuestas por internet y si son buenas ahora vienen en espanol y para latinos aca te mando un email donde puedes consultar.

http://www.encuestaspagan.info

autor respuesta escrita por: chivis1 el vie 2 de jul, 2010 11:47
Visitante distinguido

@picolino40 MIL GRACIAS  LO CHECARE!!!!! SALUDOS

Encuestas pagadas

autor respuesta escrita por: chpcd el jue 5 de abr, 2012 11:53
Visitante distinguido

Completar encuestas Online es una trabajo simple y usted sera remunerado por su valiosa opinion. Los encuestas pagadas son faciles de llenar, y se pueden hacer a cualquier hora del dia o la noche. Incluso hasta las personas mas ocupadas pueden llenar unas cuantas encuesta de investigacion de mercado en pocos minutos y se les pagara por ello.

Al participar en encuestas pagadas a traves de Internet y al dar su opinion, usted estara desempeñando un papel importante en el mejoramiento de calidad de productos. Las empresas dependen de las opiniones imparciales de los consumidores para la elaboracion de productos y es por eso que estan dispuestos a pagar buen dinero por ello.

http://www.encuestaspagadasblog.com

autor respuesta escrita por: ceci11 el mar 12 de mar, 2013 20:57
Visitante distinguido

Lo mas importante para empezar es la adquisición de uno de los listado de empresas que pagan por completar encuestas. Por el listado se paga una sola ves, pero el registro a cada una de las empresas es gratuitos. En estos directorios se enlistan las entidades corporativas que frecuentemente efectuan estudios de mercados. Pero para ganar ingresos con encuestas, el detalle esta en que estos listados estan compuestos unicamente de organizaciones que son confiables y productivas. Usted no puede consumar el traspié de registrarse en cualquier supuesta empresa en la Web ya que corre el riesgo de caer en malas manos. Nos consta que exciten corporaciones ficticias que nunca abonan las ganancias ni pagan a los encuestados. Al trabajar con las empresas que aparecen en los listados usted se estara asegurando que su trabajo sera remunerado.

autor respuesta escrita por: vivisegura el mié 10 de abr, 2013 00:07
Visitante distinguido

La verdad es que yo hasta el moneto no he conseguido ganar nada respondiendo encuestas. Compre una lista hace 2 semans en la pagina encuestas ganar dinero, pero le voy ha dar mas tiempo. Unos dicen que demoran en llegar dichas encuestas entre uno a dos meces. Vamos a ver que pasa. Los mantendre informados.

autor respuesta escrita por: kenndra el mié 10 de abr, 2013 00:34
Visitante distinguido

@vivisegura

A mi me envian a cada rato a mi mail pero las mado a volar..eso es pura perdida de tiempo,para mi eso es pura tranza con los inocentes que caen. 

Las encuestas pagadas realizadas en internet

autor respuesta escrita por: andreslo el mar 6 de ago, 2013 11:04
Visitante distinguido

Bueno este tema es complejo, unos dicen que ganan dinero y otros dicen que no han ganado ni un centimo. Después están los que han adquirido una de esas listas que venden en la Web, las que supuestamente enlistas a las empresas de encuestas remuneradas que pagan y ellos cuentan que generan ingresos, otros dicen que dichas listas son otra estafa mas. A mi personalmente, esto me dio resultados positivos despues de haber comprado varias listas, tambien estaba pensando que era estafa, pero de tanto tratar encontre los datos acertados en la Web www.encuestasremuneradasparati.com.  Recomiendo visitarla para que finalmente empiecen a ganar respondiendo encuestas pagadas online.

Responder el tema   volver al inicio

Foros de el Lector, El Siglo de Torreón.